I just got another 25% off coupon today!?

I already got the one for the last PCE that ends today, but I just checked the mail and there was another one, this is different looking than the last one, it's in an envelope with Tattersal print on the back and inside is a card saying I get 25% off during the Coach Holiday event days now through December 29th. I didn't know this was coming or hadn't even HEARD of this....has anyone else gotten one? It's signed Mike Tucci, President of Coach Retail.
I'm not complaining...lol...just thought this was weird just getting it RIGHT after PCE???

Well, my friend JUST told me, literally 30 seconds ago that she got one, and I was coming to post it.

So yes, they are going out but I don't know to what group of customers. She got one back in November with the outlet people.

I received one of these PCE cards today in the mail. :yahoo: I was completely shocked because I never buy in the boutique stores- I am an outlet shopper. I did go to the boutique in November to send back a bag for repair and the SA took all my info at the time to put me on their mailing list. Now what should I buy?!!!!!!! My husband thinks I'm completely nuts- I was kissing the card-lol!

OK, I got another one today, too. It is the same the original poster discussed. My last one ended yesterday (the 9th). My friend let me use hers (back in Nov.) to get my lg leather bleeker flap. I do buy from outlets, but haven't in probably a year or more. Hmmm, it seems like it's no rhyme or reason as to who gets these. I also got one earlier this past year--in late summer maybe?

I got home today and noticed that my Mom had received one of the cards. She has never bought anything from a boutique, she has only made purchases at the outlet. She did just make a recent purchase at the outlet about a month ago but before that she probably hadn't in almost a year.

I got another today as well... my first was September and I've received every one since then (November, early December, and now). I was in Coach tonight, before I knew I had the card. The SA gave me the discount without my asking ... she said "I see you were on the December PCE list that ended yesterday, I'll give you the discount yet today." I asked about this newly rumored PCE and she wouldn't confirm any dates or details other than to say it was intended for Factory customers. I was a heavy Factory shopper when I lived close to one. I seem to have somehow got myself on to both of their lists.

I love the discounts, but I really need to sell off some of my old stuff that I don't use anymore.

Hmmm! I am not sure..I was in Seattle and the SA said I could use my old one (that expired yesterday) until the 29th because it got extended. I think if you just say you received it for the first round they should give it to you!