I just got a Olympe Cirrus... very unexpected

Denial

O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
I ran to bloomingdales this afternoon for a quick bathing suit hunt. Found nothing. Got a jean skirt for my daughter. Then on my way out, in a glass case i spotted the bag.

It stopped me in my tracks. I've never seen or heard of the collection. Not really a vuitton-ie (chanel, bv, hermes is more my style) but it this handbag was screaming my name.

What do you vuitton-ies think of it. What's the word? Is it a keeper or temporary insanity on my part?

I ran to bloomingdales this afternoon for a quick bathing suit hunt. Found nothing. Got a jean skirt for my daughter. Then on my way out, in a glass case i spotted the bag.

It stopped me in my tracks. I've never seen or heard of the collection. Not really a vuitton-ie (chanel, bv, hermes is more my style) but it this handbag was screaming my name.

What do you vuitton-ies think of it. What's the word? Is it a keeper or temporary insanity on my part?

Please post pics! :yes:

It was calling your name, so, yes, it is definitely a keeper!! LOL I actually saw one IRL and agreed with all the fuss surrounding these bags. They are really gorgeous and the leather is so soft and heavenly. You must keep it!!