I Just Got A New Bow Bag, Happy Me!

shockey

Jun 22, 2007
I just received the most beautiful Bow Bag. Can you guess what color and if it is the new or older leather? First one to get one of the right answers then I will show you. Just trying to have some fun!:yahoo:

shockey

Jun 22, 2007
How do I move this to the Prada MiuMiu Forum sorry Choo gals I have been cheating LOL!

Bichon Lover

Jul 1, 2008
California SF Bayarea
I was wondering :confused1: I was like, bow bag? I didn't know JC made bow bags, I know Valentino has bow bags, Louboutin has bow bags....I decided not to respond because I didn't want to look like a total ignoramous :nuts: Now I don't feel so stupid :shame: Ha ha ha!

shockey

Jun 22, 2007
Mods would you please close this. I made a boo boo this should be in the Prada Forum. I have strated a new one there. I am so sorry.

shockey

Jun 22, 2007
I just received the most beautiful Bow Bag. Can you guess what color and if it is the new or older leather? First one to get one of the right answers then I will show you. Just trying to have some fun!:yahoo:

shockey

Jun 22, 2007
Heres a hint it is the older leather so that means it is an older color. Any more guesses or should I reveal?