I just got a new bag but I'm not feeling happy!?

I agree that they probably thought it would be easier to fly without the box.
I had a similar experience- my mom-in-law sent me a Chanel bag as a gift- she cut the tags off AND didn't send the box- :sad:it was in the tissue paper and ribbon and stuffed in a crushed UPS box...it was a totally different experience from getting that gigantic box etc..
but, in the end, you will love the bag and forget about the box!!!! Congrats!:yes:

I wouldn't worry about the box! You are not meant to keep leather bags inside a box for a long period of time anyway as it's best to let the leather breathe. Congrats on the bag!! :heart:

^^Aww- if you really want the box (heck I know I would if I spent that kind of money!) you could always call and see if they'll send you one- or if not you could pick one up the next time you're in a city with a Chanel boutique. Congrats on your new bag!

did you Pre -ordered it??

Congrats on the bag!!:yahoo:
I know what you mean, when you say the box isn't there......it would really disturb me....BUT just think of it this way. You got this bag for a great deal!!

^ Yes I called them and pre ordered it. The last two times I were at Heathrow they didnt have it in stock, so this time I made them put one aside for me.

Congratulations:smile:

I have been looking for a GST with silver for months. What a find, and great to get it tax free at Heathrow:yes:

Sorry about the box, but maybe that was because of carry on restrictions? The big box that it would come in probably would make it too big to take as carry on? :yes: They are still so strict at UK airports.

i know the feeling :sad: just bought my chanel bubble quilt flap but i didnt received the dustbag.. but it does'nt matter if its complete or not.. as long as you have the bag :smile: and with that great price.. its awesome :tup:
enjoy your new bag.. congrats!!

Congratulations:smile:

I have been looking for a GST with silver for months. What a find, and great to get it tax free at Heathrow:yes:

Sorry about the box, but maybe that was because of carry on restrictions? The big box that it would come in probably would make it too big to take as carry on? :yes: They are still so strict at UK airports.

:confused1: I thought this bag wasn't that hard to find. I want one myself, haven't pre-ordered it, and now I'm totally shocked :shocked:
I'm going to the boutique TODAY!!!!

Farah I think you should be fine. This was at the airport and they don't really know what models come in and when. And once you're at the airport you only get one chance to get the bag. You can't really come back the next day if it's sold out that particular day you're flying. Thats what happend to me the last two times i flew from Heathrow and to be sure they had it this time, i reserved one.