I just got a Gucci bag from Nordstrom but it doesn't come with authenticity card?

chanel123

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
Hello everyone

I just received the Gucci bag I ordered on Nordstrom.com but realized it doesn't have the Authenticity card like Prada, Chanel & Dolce & Gabbaba does. Does Gucci bags comes with authenticity card? or I should call Nordstrom to let them know my bag is missing the authenticity card? Please help if you know the answer.

Thanks!

:smile:

Hello everyone

I just received the Gucci bag I ordered on Nordstrom.com but realized it doesn't have the Authenticity card like Prada, Chanel & Dolce & Gabbaba does. Does Gucci bags comes with authenticity card? or I should call Nordstrom to let them know my bag is missing the authenticity card? Please help if you know the answer.

Thanks!

:smile:

If your Gucci came with an 'authenticity' card you should be worried! Usually there is a contralto card which shows the bag passed all the stages of inspection and a little booklet on the history of Gucci. If someone buys an unusual material bag (hand painted, exotic, calf hair etc) then it may have a care booklet and sometimes there is a little sample of the leather/skin inside a pouch for future repair wear refs.

More on this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/what-cards-with-a-gucci-bag-37706.html

I didn't know Nordstrom carried Gucci on their website. I've been looking for another source for Gucci. Can you help me navigate to the Gucci handbags on Nordstrom.com?
They don't sell Gucci online, only in store.

Very limited nordstrom stores sell Gucci, they don't really advertise it too.
Where I live, Oregon, there's no Gucci store, but I coincidentally found a small Gucci section inside a stand-alone Nordstrom.
So, call Nordstrom hotline, maybe the cust service can tell you a Nordstrom around your area that has Gucci section.

Where I live, Oregon, there's no Gucci store, but I coincidentally found a small Gucci section inside a stand-alone Nordstrom.
So, call Nordstrom hotline, maybe the cust service can tell you a Nordstrom around your area that has Gucci section.

I can check with Houston Galleria, but I just don't go very often. I love to shop online! Thanks for the info.

Nordstrom downtown Seattle has a gucci boutique

I didn't know Nordstrom carried Gucci on their website. I've been looking for another source for Gucci. Can you help me navigate to the Gucci handbags on Nordstrom.com?

I have not seen any Gucci handbags in the Houston Galleria Nordstrom. I purchase my Gucci handbags from Saks.com or Saks Houston Galleria. I prefer the Saks customer service to the Gucci Store in the Houston Galleria.