I Just Found My Mom on the PF

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Unbelievable....I am scrolling around reading posts....and there is my MOM!!!!:biggrin: I didn't even know she was a member....amazing that I am in HK, and she is in Florida, and I see her here on the PF. It is really making the world a smaller place!!! By the way Mom...if you read this....anything bad, vulgar, or otherwise unseemly that I might have said or posted must have been inherited from Dad's side of the family!!!:graucho:

2. Wow!! Both mother and daughter are definitely certified bag-lovers!!! Congrats on finding each other! It would be a million years before my mom touches a computer, let alone visit a forum like this.

3. wow, that's awesome!!! LOL at the last sentence. :lol:

4. hahaha
    :lol::lol::lol:
    how small the world is?!

5. HOW TOUCHING! the world is so small and mothers and daughters have a special bond! that is wonderful. This place is magical!

6. Wow!! Thats soo scary! How did you know it was her?

7. I first knew it was her by what her post said, so I looked at her member name,and there she was!!!!

8. That is so cool! So, having a bag addiction must be hereditary. :o)

9. That's absolutely hysterical!! Both of you are so busted:lol: !! So who's your mom?:graucho:

10. What a coincidence!

11. Too funny!

12. I LOVE that! She's raised you well!

13. Aww.. too cute !

14. LOL! That's funny :lol: Hi annemerrick's mom! :cool:

15. :biggrin: That is really cool!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice