I just don't get it...

^That be a sight to behold!! ;)

I do carry 2 bags sometimes, but that's more like my purse and a laptop bag - my laptop's simply too heavy to throw inside a bag and I don't want to risk stretching the leather.

Yes, but if you have enought stuff to carry like that...what about those bookbags that roll. I have one and let me tell you it is much more convient. Plus, I don't have back pains and it even holds a laptop. I guess, if you have that much stuff leave what you don't need or get a (one not a ton)bigger bag.

I think it's quite logical when you have a lot to carry. My purse wouldn't fit in my totes easily, and if I'm carrying enough, I'd need both. In college my books were in the tote, and I'd have my handbag as well.

I was shopping today and saw this as well...and she was trying to try on a pair of boots while standing so add that into the mix.

On Mondays, I have my Weight Watchers meeting and I do do the tote thing on that day, so I will have my purse and then the tote with my notebook, change of clothes (gotta weigh in in the lightest clothes possible, LOL), a piece of fruit, and two bottles of water. I usually leave that in the meeting room and then do some browsing in the shops until the meeting starts.

Going to and from work I usually have a handbag or shoulderbag plus one large tote of some type for client files, and other things I carry back and forth between office and home. Add my ever present travel coffee cup in one hand and car keys in the other and that's all I can "handle". :smile:

Yesterday at school, I saw a girl carrying...not one...not two...but three handbags at once! :shrugs: I have never seen anything like it. My boyfriend and I were looking at her going wow! She must really like her handbags, I mean three. One was a coach shoulderbag, one was a handbag, and the other was a tote. I have never in my life seen someone do that. Is that a new thing?:shocked: I just don't get it, I thought you were to only wear one handbag at a time and if you need three maybe you need to buy a bigger bag?:shrugs:

:rolleyes: when someone walks in with two bags i normally steer them towards a huge carryall.

i think it's silly to carry more then one handbag.

a handbag and a shopping bag is okay

;) i have a huge bag that i use as an "everything" bag. it's the bag i use when i do light shopping...i just stuff the stuff in.

but two handbags? :choochoo:

^Me too..I carry my purse and a tote to work...My purse is over my shoulder and I carry my tote...I have files & paperwork in it and in the winter my shoes to put on when I get to work.......I am not about to throw my work stuff in w/ my purse...At noon I have errands to run and just grab my purse and go....I like big bags but if I had to get one to carry all my sh*t I'd look like a carpet bagger..Was she carrying three purses or were they all different type bags (ie. purse, tote, laptop bag?) :heart: Emmy