I just couldn't say NO! *PIC*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
    I was debating between the two and I could not say no to just one so I bought them both today!

Graphite Jorn and Damier Icare (The picture is not the greatest)

This gives me a total of 19 LV bags!

(I bought the Icare last May and I ended up exchanging it for 3 pairs of shoes and I am now happy to have it back)

Also when I purchased the Icare before, it did not have a date code on the inside of the bag, but someone on here did show me where there date code on their Icare is and mine was no where to be found, and the NEW Icare I bought TODAY does not have one

HMMMMM strange and I doubt it is the same one I exchanged over 9 months ago! :nuts:

[​IMG]

2. :drool: LVoe them both! do you plan use both to carry a laptop or just the Icare?

3. Congrats, Matt! They look fabulous side by side!

4. Those are BEAUTIES!!!:woohoo: Funny, my tastes seem to lean towards more masculine styles. Dang, that Icare is hot!!! Congrats

5. Gorgeous! Just gorgeous! Congrats!

6. Congrats!! So beautiful!

7. I plan on using both for school/everyday bags, both have compartments for laptops and the Icare front pocket has pockets inside to hold all your goodies!

8. :drool:

Congrats!

9. sweet purchase!!! Very nice stuff

10. both are gorgeous!! congrats!!!

11. Those beautiful Damier items are absolutely gorgeous!!! Damier in Ebene & Graphite is so classy and elegant! I really like your Jorn - that was my uncle's name!

12. Congrats!

13. very nice, congrats and enjoy

14. Very nice, congrats!

15. Lovely combo pic!