I just can't love Sabrina... or Audrey :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When I was at Macy's the other day, I tried to love the Sabrina that was on clearance.. then I tried to love the Audrey that was on clearance as well.... but I just couldn't do it. And it was a metallic amethyst one too... the color was gorgeous! Everyone else seems to love them, but I just couldn't get into them. :sad: I think it's because I don't like to carry purses on my arm and only carry them on my shoulder.... and then I didn't like how the Sabrina or Audrey looks with the shoulder stap. Does anyone else find themselves feeling the same way or am I an oddity? I mean, I like the way they look, esp the newer ruched Audrey with chainlink arm straps... but I just could never justify buying them since they aren't practical for me.

2. I hear you.
    They're pretty.
    I love looking at others'.
    But, I just don't "do" bags with the mutli straps.
    I'm a shoulder bag / tote gal through and through.

3. I dislike Sabrina immensely...and Audrey even more so. I just don't like the convertible strap look (the way it pulls up the sides of the bag) and a shoulder strap is a MUST HAVE! Re: the Audrey, I don't like the flat handles (which is one of the reasons I returned the Claire).

4. I am the same way. I like to carry my purses on my shoulder. I have the periwinkle audrey that I bought at the outlet a few weeks ago that I was sure I was going to keep but I just don't like the way it looks as a shoulder handbag, so back it will go.

5. I also thought I loved the Sabrina. I liked the colors and the look of the bag, but when I tried it on I found that it doesn't hang the right way on me, the shoulder strap kept falling down and I really wanted to be able to carry it on my shoulder.

I still like the look of the bag, just not for me.

6. I am more a handle bag girl. Although I do have shoulder bags too, I tend to carry my handle bags more. I did not like the roll handle of Sabrina, but I love the flat handle of Audrey. I am happy I got one Audrey. I don't think I will use the shoulder strap much, since mine is a not a large Audrey.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. ;) You are definitely not the odd.

7. I understand! That's the beauty of Coach-so many choices. I like the flat handles on the Audrey & Claire. I find that they are more comfortable to carry. That's just me though.

Sorry you don't like her, but hey no one's gonna out you, lol. BTW I love your red hot Ella! That's my HG bag!!!

8. hey - to each her own. Not all styles are for everyone. It's okay - if we all loved one style we'd all be fighting so much over one style. :smile:

9. I think I am addicted to Coach totes... after taking pics of my collection, I truly realized how many totes I have. They're perfect!

10. I love the red Ella too! I got her with PCE, but she's on clearance now at some Macy's so grab her while she lasts!

11. They are beautiful bags but not for me. I like a long shoulder strap - especially one that is adjustable and can be worn either crossbody or as a shoulder bag. And I prefer bags that are not really, really big. Although the smaller Audrey is a nice size. I don't care for bags that have to be carried on the arm except smaller "evening bags" when a handbag or clutch is okay.

12. I wish I could do crossbody but I just can't... I either get tangled up in the strap or I knock things over left and right with the bag on my hip. I'm just too clumsy I guess lol... that's why I need shoulder bags that I can keep my hands free and keep my purse under my arm so I don't knock things over. I agree on the smaller evening bags... I prefer small clutches or handbags for going out.

13. I love the Sabrina's (I take the shoulder strap off..looks ugly), but I don't use them as an everyday bag because of the top handle, use them when I'm going out to a nice dinner or church.

14. I don't like sabrina at first. That is why it toke me a long time to get my first sabrina. Once I bought one and use it I start to like. It's one of my favorite coach bags now.

15. I've been looking for the metallic amethyst audrey....could u tell me which macys u saw this at?!!....thanks!:biggrin: