I just can't decide!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have had my eye on a speedy azur 35 for quite sometime, but now that I am about to get one, I keep feeling like I may need to get a azur neverfull instead because I always put my purse on my shoulder. Can I close up a neverfull pretty well? Can I squeeze a speedy onto my shoulder (lol) because I sure I would try when I was trying to do something while holding my purse. I have kids and was leaning towards the speedy for 2 reasons, 1) because of the look, which I love so much since I first saw it and 2) I like that it zips up. So should I just bite the bullet and get the speedy and if I feel I'm going to be in a position that I'll need a shoulder bag, carry a different bag? And then some general questions. My other bags are miu mius and cole haans, so I am used to my purses being all leather. This maybe a silly question, but is the canvas better or worse than leather? I would assume it holds up well because I always hear how these will last forever. I'd love to hear anything anyone has to say! Thanks to everyone! Anything else you'd like to know that I may have left out just ask!

2. Like the azur speedy better then the neverfull... Get a azur speedy now and either a damier or a mono neverfull later

3. I'd get the speedy because I don't care for the NF, but I don't think it will fit on your shoulder unless you are very tiny!

4. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can't resist the speedy. I am pretty tiny though. 5 ft tall and size 0- which is okay b/c I'm only 5 ft tall! I'm so excited!

5. I would pick the speedy over a NF too. If you want a shoulder bag what about the totally? I still like the speedy better, but the totally shounds like it may suit your needs better.

6. can you point me towards a picture of this? :biggrin:

7. Get the totally!! It fits on your shoulder and it zips!

8. I'd get the Speedy first. As much as I love my NF, I love my Speedy more. I have the Mono, in the 35 size. It's great!

9. I myself would get a shoulder purse. Have you thought about the Totally.

10. I have two kids two so I understand that you want to have your hands free. Have you considered an Odeon GM it has handles and a strap and a zipper. I don't own it--it is on my wishlist! It can be worn crossbody, on the arm or by the hand. You can check out photos on the Club Odeon page of TPF.

Have fun deciding!:balloon::balloon::balloon: