I just came from Chloe to the BBag side!!

Welcome!!!!:smile: and be very very afraid!!!!!!!!!:graucho:

oh hell!:P its all over now!!!!!:nuts:

you are in for one beautiful bag after another and another and another.....:woohoo:

congrats and welcome!:flowers:

I'm excited to post action shots!! I am also crossing me fingers hopeing that the leather is ok....its not untill after I got the bag that I saw how 06 was not such a great year for leather:sweatdrop:

I have the same exact bag - and the leather is really wonderful on it! And the photos of your bag - I think the leather looks great! Welcome to the Bbag side - I started in Chloe too, and my little addiction to Chloe can not even compare to my MAJOR addiction to Bal.

:okay:Miss Jenny, that's funny. My bag addiction also began with chloé but meanwhile I'm soooooooo up to Bbags...it's incredible. They got me...totaly :shame:

Congrats to your first beauty :tup:

My first Bbag was also a First :roflmfao:

Sooooo....my bag just got here, but I'm not to sure about it:sad: I ADORE the color!!!! However, the leather feel so thin to me. Is this normal?? Keep in mind I have never felt a bbag irl before today, and am use to my Chloe Edith and Paddy. The bag I got still has the store tag inside...so does it need broken in? Or did I get a bad 06 bag:s

show us pics, please...bbags are so light, lightweight leather whereas chloes are thick and quite heavy...if u ain't feeling it after a few days, try another bag, the one that will make your heart go pow!:tup: