I just came back from NM, and I am thrilled!!

Coach Superfan

is playing catch up
O.G.
Dec 5, 2006
Ok so I just got back from NM and I ended up buying two small items with the $400 discount through the "Two Buy Two" sale. One item was a black soft calf zip clutch w/ gold hw and the other.. i'll have to post pics of later because I cant even find that specific one online :P nevertheless, I love the leather, love the color, love the size. I think this one was more of an impulse selection, but you KNOW you have to buy it if it knocks the wind out of you and you're trying so hard not to salivate in the store when you see it. :drool::girlsigh:

(Hm, I have my camera docking station and USB cord but purposely didn't bring my camera to work. Smarty :noggin:)

Hooray!! Enjoy your treats.:smile:

I'm heading there on my way home from work -- how convenient that the train stops right there! I didn't like the the ZC selection the SA told me over the phone, but who knows what else I might see.:shrugs:

Hooray!! Enjoy your treats.:smile:

I'm heading there on my way home from work -- how convenient that the train stops right there! I didn't like the the ZC selection the SA told me over the phone, but who knows what else I might see.:shrugs:

heheh, my mentality exacccctly :yes:;) good luck zuzu and dont forget to report back!

Congrats, Coach Superfan!

I ordered from NM via telephone. I ordered two black calfskin ZCs from Chicago Michigan Ave. My sales associate was Corbin and he was awesome to work with!

One for me, one for a gift! Total cost $403 (includes $12 s/h).

My first ZC of my very own! I'm very excited, can't you tell?

I want to hear all about your purchases, ladies!!! This is a great SALE!

Does anyone know if any of the stores have any bright color old style stuff? I want to take advantage of the sale!

I love the regular leather in bright colors - pinks, blues, greens, purples... not so into neutral or patent.

Anyone know?

TIA!