I just came back from Chanel Boutique, decide to get a WOC

cocoannn

Oct 7, 2008
Hi all,

I posted the question about getting a WOC or Mini earlier. Then I went to the Chanel Boutique to see the red patent WOC my SA holds for me. I also checked the Mini and feel I do like the WOC style better since I already have a m/l classic flap.

Now my question comes, shall I get the red patent WOC (inside is lambskin, $1780CAD) or a red caviar WOC ($1650CAD)? I believe both come with shw.

The red patent color looks so bright and stunning. But because ppl always say the caviar one is more classic, I wanted to compare it with the red caviar too, but my SA does not have it. I need your girls opinion on which one to choose now. I do not have the photos of the WOCs, however I found the following red patent jumbo from another girl's post:

attachment.php

Here's a photo of a red lambskin WOC:
6.jpg

I can't find anything of the red caviar for now....

What do you think I should get, the red patent WOC or red Caviar WOC?

Thank you.

CoCo

http://forum.purseblog.com/showimg.asp?BoardID=225&filename=2009-11/20091126108962473.jpg

I have a lamb WOC(camellia) and it showed wear after 3 DAYS of use!
I also have the turqiuose patent WOC and that thing is an AWESOME...SO i say get the patent.I wanna cry everytime i see lamb now..LOL!

You can also consider the new CC red cavier WOC. (the cc logo has a special texture)
I went to the 57th Chanel boutique in NYC today, saw it in the window, it was really pretty and since it's caviar, it wouldn't show wear that easily.
I think the red is also much brighter (the 10C red maybe?)
And I believe I saw somewhere on the forum that it's only $995?

You can also consider the new CC red cavier WOC. (the cc logo has a special texture)
I went to the 57th Chanel boutique in NYC today, saw it in the window, it was really pretty and since it's caviar, it wouldn't show wear that easily.

Wow, but the red patent WOC (inside lambskin) is $1780CAD! Does anyone know how much it is in USD?

I do love the patent red, but not sure if it's not as classic and timeless as the caviar red?

I say red patent WOC. I think it's a great shot of shiny red with that nice long chain with red... yummy! More speical than caviar WOC I think, but if you were talking re jumbo I'd say it's a tougher call because that's a bigger bag and caviar more durable... then again I was going to do red patent WOC before I decided on the whole jumbo instead!

Yep, great price for a Chanel woc imo. I saw the red, black, and white versions in a NM catalog and I LOVE LOVE the black. The CC is so unique looking. Wonder why it's less expensive than the others???

I vote for red caviar, more durable.

I have a lamb WOC(camellia) and it showed wear after 3 DAYS of use!
I also have the turqiuose patent WOC and that thing is an AWESOME...SO i say get the patent.I wanna cry everytime i see lamb now..LOL!

Jill, do you have pictures of the current condition of your lamb WOC? I have a black one but have not used it yet. I also have one in lilac as my sister's birthday/Crimbo present. If it's going to show wear pretty easily, I think I'd better warn her!!!!!