I just called Hawaii Chanel and they Still Have 25% off of Cambon

1. I just called Chanel and spoke to Judy 808-942-5555 and they still have pink and beige bags left..and wallets..I just ordered the beige pochette...I was debating on the med tote but I did not want to spend THAT much and I wanted to have a cambon in my collection...
    25% off in case ANYONE missed Saks or nm sale:biggrin: and still wants one

2. I just spoke with Judy too. She's sooo nice! Unfortunately they do not have any pick wallets left. :sad:

3. when I called she said they had them...Thats weird...Maybe try again tomorrow..You never know one might show up...

4. The 942-5555 is the Ala Moana location. try the waikiki location too. It has slightly different selections.

5. I really did love the cambon line and I still use my cambon wallet alot -and love it- but I hardly ever use my cambon bowler now that I've gotten some of the more classic bags. I'm still confused as to why the pink/black combo didn't sell well. I think it's the prettiest!

6. what does the medium size tote look like?? does anyone know the price? thanks :smile:

7. seriously? i think i want to call them. hehee

8. does anyone know how much the mini bowler is?

9. let me see if I wrote it down...

10. welovelouie, I checked my "notes" and they only have the medium bowler left. It's $1,010 from ($1375). I'm not sure the retail for the MINI though.

11. If anyone is interested in a NEW pink/black auth medium bowler, I have one for sale on eBay if you want to PM me for the link :smile:

12. ooh i want the pink wallet!

13. I want a black/black mini multipocket reporter :love:

14. i'm soo tempted to pick up the pink bowler..too bad its not on sale where i am!

15. is the pink bowler bag really pink or is it a blush-like pink?
    do they make a light colored pink? 'cause I am contiplating the beige/black or the pink. I just purchased a "good" friend a dark pink classic bag but didnt see anythink lighter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice