I just called 5 Canton Road Honk Kong...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ...and the zippy coin purses with the gold plate are sold out. :shrugs:

Attached Files:

2. :crybaby:

3. ^^^
    I know you have an amazing way of getting your hands on the things you want, Luvr !!!

4. The zippy coin purses with the Canton plate was also sold out on Vuitton.com last night.

5. Still thinks the MC looks better. :rolleyes:

6. ;)

7. was it ever for sale on vuitton.com?

8. dont think so?

10. Sigh...I too saw the one on the US website. Such a shame. I'm afraid, with this one, I won't be able to get my hands on it.

11. It's been sold out on the website for a long time. I'm sad too.

12. Hey girls, can anyone tell me the price of Roxbury Drive in HK please? Any advice is much appreciated!! :woohoo:Thank you!

13. yoghurt_girl85, may you can ask Let-Trade? I ever asked them the details ( measuring or market price ) about a bag if I know nothing or just a little :P

14. I called when they first came out and was told that it was never available to purchase on line at Vuitton.com or eluxury even though you could pull it up and put it in your cart. They were only available to purchase at the Hong Kong store exclusively. So, no you could not ever purchase it in the US on either of the websites...only at the Canton store in Hong Kong even though you could pull up the two color options and click on the gold and see the interior, which was amazing, and you could even put it in your cart but it would put it on your wish list and the price was higher than the mono, even though it wasn't listed with the item, the new price would just show up in the cart but you could not purchase it on line. The US websites were really confusing because they made it look like you could purchase one when in fact you never could.