I just brought her home~ she's glorious !!

CaptainPicard

Oct 5, 2007
:yahoo: Just went and used my PCE card on the bag I've obsessing over for a couple months. I tried to talk myself out of it and I looked at all the bags and thought well maybe I should get a less expensive one. But she kept calling me back to pick her up and look at her and she was the last one they had in her color ( coral red). So I caved and bought her. I feel so guilty since I just bought my first Coach bag ( a large sig balck flap bleeker a couple months ago and a matching wallet)..I must be insane ! But I am getting rid of my junky bags and plan on just havig a few really good ones...that's my rational anyway :smile:

so here she is : someone post her picture for me please, I'm on dial up and takes forever to save something to my Photobucket....

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9869&category_id=533

Loveeee it! Whenever I see this bag in the store I just have to try it on in front of the mirror- its so pretty! But I have an extremely similar hamptons carryall from last year so I can never bring myself to take the plunge on this one. Its gorgeous though!

This one, right?

11330_B4RD-1_d2.jpg

Very, very pretty! Congratulations!!

that is beautiful!!! I was feeling the same guilt when I found my chocolate siggy leigh, but I went home and could not stop thinking about her and literally dreamed about her.. I have since adopted her and just adore her.. she is spendy but I guess I figure I can have her or have 2 bags that I dont' really want :shrugs: