I just bought...

Nov 29, 2006
my first ever bays!!!!!

I rang all the outlets asking for oak, which i originally wanted, and i was going to order one from choice if they didn't have one. I was really drawn to the choc though, so please tell me I did the right thing as when I rang Shepton they had a choc for £345, with feet and padlock!! I couldn't not buy it!:sweatdrop:

Wow you got a great bargain! You'll love it in choc, though it will probably make you want to buy the oak one too as they're very addictive!! Be sure to post pics when it arrives:yahoo:

I had a choc Bays and it was absolutely gorgeous. The only trouble was we just didn't get along very well so she's been sold. You got yours for a fantastic price as my used one sold for £420! :tup: Looking forward to your modeling pics!

I'm sooo excited!! Think I want a patent next though. Travelbunny, you avatar is gorge!!! I want that!

KLP, I think I saw yours on ebay last week (i think?). you got a great price for it congrats!!

Actually, good move! Congratulations - to get a bays at that price and in a classic colour with feet and lock - perfect!!!

It works so well with so many outfits, I don't think you'll have any regrets, that said I don't think it will cure your lust for the oak, it'll probably fuel it :smile:

Awesome bargain!!

I'm sooo excited!! Think I want a patent next though. Travelbunny, you avatar is gorge!!! I want that!

KLP, I think I saw yours on ebay last week (i think?). you got a great price for it congrats!!

Thanks :tup: I ummed and aahed about it for months then missed out on one - in the end I bought it on ebay from a lovely tpfer. It is my pride and joy!! Slightly more high maintenance than a Darwin bag obviously...but worth it :yes: The red ones online at the moment look gorgeous too...