I just bought...

It's gorgeous Karmen - great choice!
Such a breathtaking color.
So glad a sniper didn't spoil the fun for you. As much as I understand it's part of the auction fun I'm always the snipee rather then sniper. LOL!

Karman, I have the roxbury in amarante and love it. I hope the color starts to grow on you. If not, find it a new home and put the funds towards something you love 100%!!

I rarely seem to follow through with my "decisions" :confused1: hahaa, I think the only for sure decisions I've made were the Beverly MM and the LOVE2 tote so far...everything else just seem to come and go :s

Hey Karman, that happens to me most of the time :P . I only make my decision to buy the bag when I visit the store and it's normally on impulse.. :nogood: by the way, my next bag on wishlist is the beverly MM, tell me how is it working for you so far? Any comments?

Karman, I have the roxbury in amarante and love it. I hope the color starts to grow on you. If not, find it a new home and put the funds towards something you love 100%!!

Oh, I already know that I love the colour, it's not about that, just the overall decision. I slept on it last night and I'm pretty happy I got this instead of the Alma, just because I've been buying bags for awhile, I need to put in an accessory somewhere.

teddyraph, the Beverly's great. It's not a big bag but is perfect for me. I use it pretty often for a bag that has that much vachetta, and now it's turning a beautiful pale honey colour. I can't wait until it turns darker. The koala closure has tons of scratches on the surface, but it doesn't bother me any more (surprisingly).