I just bought Ugg Classic Cardys from shopbop and FootwearEtc....

The Cardy boots are sold out almost everywhere so I called Ugg Australia CS and they said they only "recommend" 4 websites for buying Uggs

Zappos
Nordstrom
Amazon
Cozyboots

Well, I got my black pair from shopbop and my oatmeal from FootwearEtc.com. NEITHER pair came with a care card........but on Ugg's website, on their list of "authorized retailers" both shopbop AND FootwearEtc are listed. I'm guessing that it's a lot easier for Ugg to keep track of stores rather than police the internet? Since Ugg guarantees every boot from their authorized locations, I'm thinking they just made it easy and limited their internet site recommendations.

What do you think? shopbop wouldn't sell fake Uggs, right?? :wtf:

I'd buy from Zappos, free regular shipping both ways but they upgrade it after you buy to priority with tracking free, plus I get to read user reviews. Sometimes Zappos has certain colors on discounts. My most recent purchase was a pair of Kona which I bought for $174 nett in lieu of the regular price of $200.

Hey there, I just received my Yellow Hunter Wellington Boots from shopbop...they look fantastic...however, I became worried about the authenticity after reading the little booklet that is attached: there are typos everywhere, including many times reading "hoots" instead of "boots". Is it just me? Did anyone else notice this and were these typos intentional?

Thanks..... :smile:
Kay