I just bought this on Bluefly...

titania029

O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Although I'm not sure how I feel about it. It was too much of an impulse purchase. And I suspect it was a return, because I saw it few months back, and it just popped back up today with the extra 10%. And I forgot to click through LuckyRewards, so I'm out of the 7%, blech...

eqzoom.ms.jpg

I often forgot to use the Luckyrewards too. But oh, well.....if I really like the bag and the bag is hard to find, I don't really care about the "small" discount. I just don't want a regret later on.....

I really liked the hobo spy when I first saw it...but then after a while I really didnt like it at all. Then I realized the reason why I like it at first and then not at all was because the first ones I saw all had the little pocket design on the front and then after a while all I kept seeing was the ones with out the pocket!

Nice find! I just love those ones!!!

Thanks everyone. I really liked it on first sight, but now I'm wavering. I tried to cancel the order this morning, but Bluefly said it was too late, so we'll see when it gets here. Maybe I'll love it anyway :heart:

titania029- I understand your dilemma here. It's a cute bag, but if when it arrives, you are not overjoyed with it and love it to pieces, you can always return it for something that really sings to you. :smile:

I got the bag today. I must say, fast delivery! It was only mailed out yesterday. I liked it better than I thought I would, but I don't absolutely love it, so it's going back. I have decided to use the credit to buy DH a new coat. He deserves a little luxury too :yes: