I just bought this gauffre!

Hope you'll get it. I also saw it on Raffaello site, but I couldn't belive the price was right. There was another one the same style but in a slightly different colour - beige- in full price. But maybe they marked it cheaper because of something - lets think- a stain, tiny hole?
Finger crossed for you!!!!

OMG I'm going to be SICK!! :throwup:

Whew!!! That's GREAT for you ! I have this bag and paid, well..you know...tons!! I LOVE it and you will too!!! I feel like such a beeeyotch when I carry it!! Good luck..hope everything works out to your favor!!!

(OH Bisbe....you gotta be dyin' like I am lol!!!)

Thanks for the support, everyone! the only update is that I haven't received an email that says "Gotcha!" I didn't even think about possible damage? Sticking with the ole wait-n-see attitude!

I can't wait to see how this turns out! What a cool thread! lol
I'm in love with the Gauffre- I'm a new convert. Like most, Jill's pics get me everytime and I'm on the search for a drawstring Gauffre like Sarah Michelle Gellar was toting.
I SO hope this works out at that price. I'd be SO pissed if they charged my card full price tho like another poster stated! lol.
Isn't that technically illegal? They state one price and you confirm it at THAT price, then they charge something totally different, without your authorization??

Update: Received an email and it's on the way and will arrive early next week! The BAD news is that a check on my cc account shows that it looks like they charged full price :wtf: (at least I was warned)!! The transaction hasn't posted yet, but will in a couple of days. If charges full price, will probably return. For that much $$, I need something I won't ruin right away (klutz that I am)!!

Everyone, have a great weekend!! :woohoo:

Hi Kelly,

If you're going to return it (since they charged full price)... I would email them and tell them the price you saw was $xxx.00 and they charged $xxx.00 and ask them to waive the 10% re-stocking fee... otherwise that return is going to run you around $200+ bucks + return shipping. :crybaby:

By the way, I was never able to reach them on the phone, regardless of their hours posted for customer service, but they respond very quicly to email.

Ok girl, so sorry this happened. Please keep us posted.

kelly, do u have made a screenshot of your ordering to save what price you accepted to pay for that bag???
if so you have an approval to say: this is what i was willing to pay - and what you have to accept

donno much about us law tho - but in germany they wouldnt be aloud to change their charging without asking ... as this is an offer made to you
mibby u know a lawyer to ask ;)

keep my fingers crossed it'll work out just fine

To padparasha and anina,

Thanks so much for your suggestions! Yes, I do have their initial email accepting the lower amount and, thus will be able to ask them about either waiving the re-stocking fee or refunding to the lowered amount. Also, I wasn't able to find a phone number for them at all, so I'll stick with email. Still looking forward to seeing it in person.. :smile:

Kelly,

Hi - glad you have that initial email. My suggestion is to "forward" that email to the customer service with your request. Here's their customer service phone... but be forewarned... they don't answer! Perhaps you will have better luck than I...

Raffaello 1-888-855-7056
(Hours M-F 6AM - 3PM EST)

email: [email protected]

Oh, just an FYI too.. I *did* return something to them under similar circumstances and I used their 'DHL 3' to return the item - it got there safe and sound and was much less costly than my own shipping acct with FedEx.

Good Luck!