I just bought the same silverado as Nicole Richie (python)

Greendrv said:
It's close - second season, exact same color. The very first season bags didn't have the Chloe logo stamped above the button snap, and also didn't have the leather serial tag inside the inner pocket.

Nonetheless, it is the exact same color, and the python scales look great (i.e., aren't peeling too badly at all)! Congrats!!!

Damn you're knowledgeable Greendry. I always learn something new from your posts:smile:

Thank you ladies!!! :flowers:

The seller told me she is mailing this tomorrow. woo hoo.. so i should have it no later than one week from today, but i'm praying that i'll get it this friday (she is mailing via ups 5 day ground) I'll be sure to post pics once i get it. :yahoo:

It's close - second season, exact same color. The very first season bags didn't have the Chloe logo stamped above the button snap, and also didn't have the leather serial tag inside the inner pocket.

Nonetheless, it is the exact same color, and the python scales look great (i.e., aren't peeling too badly at all)! Congrats!!!

reendrv, I just bought the cognac....it's got no Chloe stamped on the snap flap, but hs the serial in the inside pocket...does that mean it's second season too, or did second season have a Chloe stamped on the flap?

thanks....Also, can you help me authenticate my ther purchase? it's in Authenicate this Chloe trhead and ne one; "chloe Python - real or fake?"

D&G: It's simply TDF!!!! and I think the price is great! You didn't overbid. I can't imagine getting such a beauty for hundreds less! Can't wait to see you wearing it! It's now time you must change your sn to Chloe Rockstar:nuts: LOL! Enjoy your new bag girl!!!!!