I Just Bought The Navy Blue Bag!

1. I can't believe I did it, but I just bought the 2005 Navy Blue City bag! I am supposed to be Christmas shopping(Not For Me!) but I could not help it! I never owned a blue bag before and the color looks sooooo beautiful, I could not resist! Please someone...send me a blindfold so I don't see anything else till after Christmas! I will try to post a picture when I receive the bag!:yahoo:

2. Congrats, Colleen!

3. Can you post pictures, cannot wait to see it. I bet its beautiful. Dark blue is one of my best colours for bags.

Congrats

4. It is beautiful indeed! Congrats Colleen! :yahoo:

5. Congrats Colleen,

take it as ur pre-x'mas present then :smile:

wouldn't wanna send u a blindfold or u'll miss out all the pretty bbags out there hee hee...

6. congrats... :yahoo:
    will be waiting for your picts... :yes:

7. Congrats, yes please post pics as soon as you receive it!

8. :yahoo: Congrats Colleen!!!!:yahoo: You deserve it!!!!!!!!!! I guess it's your Thanksgiving gift! LOL

9. It looks like a gorgeous bag, congrats! I'm jealous but hope you enjoy it and will post pics.

10. :smile: Thank you everyone! I will post pictures when I get the bag!!!

11. Congrats, can't wait to see pics.:yahoo:

12. congrats colleen I can't wait to recieve pics:yahoo:

13. Congratulations! That is a beautiful bag - we can't wait to see pics! Happy Thanksgiving!

14. Congratulations!!! I love navy blue. I think you're really going to enjoy it!!

15. yay! welcome to the navy club!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice