I just bought my first ever designer bag(s)!

invisicat

O.G.
Jul 15, 2006
I just got in from shopping with Etenebris, and darned if I didn't pony up and buy not one but TWO Coach bags, my first ever designer bags! I hardly deliberated at all. I was headed straight for the Holiday Patchwork Duffle I had seen before Christmas, when the SA sidetracked me with a new black Carly. So I bought both! :yes::yahoo:They are so sweet!

Attachments

• Coach01.jpg
    Coach01.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Coach02.jpg
    Coach02.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 88
  • Coach03.jpg
    Coach03.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Coach04.jpg
    Coach04.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 63
"dark side" :graucho: :lol:

I forgot to add that the Duffle was the last one in the store! I put my stuff in it immediately and wore it instead of my old purse. Then we walked right to the Clinique counter and the SA there complemented me on it. I said, thanks, I just got it! Then she mentioned they have one in the store, and ET and I both said, not anymore!

:yahoo:

Mwahahaha! I have created a monster! :rochard: We can get better pics of your new bags when you come for New Years...

BIG CONGRATS on your first designer bag purchases! And to think I was there <wipes away a tear of joy>! :girlsigh: :tender:

OMG!!! Bad enough that visiting the PF every day feeds our addictions but meeting a fellow addict face to face to shop?? Talk about enabling! :lol: Actually, sounds like lots of fun! I'll be in Charlotte, NC this spring and hope to find some PFers to hit a mall or two with! How fun would that be?? My hubby will be thrilled! But I am sure it makes shopping that much more fun!