I just bought my first Coach item!!

LaurenAshley85

Loves Mr. Turtle!!
Mar 24, 2007
Hello everybody! This is my very first post, and I'm so glad that I found this forum!

I just purchased my first Coach item today from the online store and I'm very excited to recieve it...even if it is just a mini skinny wallet! I'm a bit short on cash since I don't have a job at the moment (poor college student), but when my friend noticed that my wallet was becoming very worn, I knew I had to replace it. Often times I'll go out shopping and will just bring my wallet, keys and cell phone with me. I don't always feel like lugging a heavy purse over my shoulder. However, the darn thing is enormous and stuffed to the brim with change, credit cards (of which I have a ton) , etc. I figured this was perfect for my needs! I love that it's small and will be good for just the necessities...a few bills, my visa debit and credit card, some change and my license.

The one I ordered is the Hamptons optics signture mini skinny in brass/kahki. This is my first designer item and I'm just so excited! But I'm curious as to what you all think about the mini skinny. Does it satisfy your needs? Do you have any complaints about it? I'd love to hear some feedback on the item so I know what to expect.

First off, Welcome to tPF!!!!!!!!! Secondly, congrats on your new purchase, I can't wait to see pics when it comes in! Now regarding your question, I carry around way too much to just use a mini skinny. The smallest I can ever go is a wristlet.

Congrats on your first purchase and welcome to tPF! I just got my first mini skinny too. It's perfect when I don't want to lug my huge wallet around. Hope you enjoy your purchase! Post photos when it arrives!

I have the new Spring patchwork skinny mini, it's great! perfect for all the essentials. Here's what I can carry in mine: 4-6 cards (credit, license etc), a few bills, coins, i bet you could even fit a little lip gloss or chapstick in there too. I think you will love it...it has a keyring on it so you could attach your keys. You should get one of the keyfobs!

after reading this entire thread, (esp lagizzle's post - i didn't realize the skinny minis could hold that much!) i think i'm going to get one myself! I've been looking at the website and I think I'm going to get either mahagony or pear - so I'll have to wait until 3/30.

I love ms! I have several. I actually won't buy wristlets or cosmetic bags w/o there being a matching mini skinny! They are all I use for a wallet.

And I think the pear is gorgeous! I want to get one myself but have so many already! LOL!

Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the PF!

Congrats on your first purchase! Isn't it fun!!!!
I actually looked into getting a Mini Skinny but ended up getting a wristlet. I wanted to be able to hold my "wallet" (money, cards...) AND my cell phone. The Mini Skinny was a bit small for me. My wristlet holds a TON!!! Check out the pics...
COngrats again on your first Coach purchase of many:yes: Beware...if you hang around this site too much your Coach Collection WILL get larger - fast!!!! LOL!

Attachments

• IMG_0893.JPG
    IMG_0893.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0894.JPG
    IMG_0894.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0892.JPG
    IMG_0892.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 32