i just bought my damier speedy 30....should i go back for the 25?! pics!

kristinm

Mar 16, 2007
i have always planned on getting a 30, so i never thought i'd get stuck in the situation i am in now :sad:...25 vs. 30!

one lady at the boutique said the 25 looked nice on me "because us girls dont need to carry around a million things" haha, while a few others said get the 30 so i dont regret the 25's small size.

now that i'm home with the 30, i'm not sure :confused1: i keep thinking it looks too bulky on me, and that it may be too large to take out for dinner, shopping etc. i also only carry a cell, makeup bag, wallet, brush, and pens! i barely fill up the 30!

maybe i'm just going crazy :P 25 or 30?

Attachments

• Photo 323.jpg
    Photo 323.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 426
  • lv 111.jpg
    lv 111.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 354
  • lv 22222.jpg
    lv 22222.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 389
  • Photo 368.jpg
    Photo 368.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 401
I think it looks great on you! I personally have both the Damier Speedy 25 & 30 and use both them! 25 is great when I'm out with girlfriends or just with DH...and 30 is great when I'm out with my two kids and DH...so it really depends on your lifestyle! HTH! Good luck....either way, they're both awesome! :tup:

I think it looks great on you! I personally have both the Damier Speedy 25 & 30 and use both them! 25 is great when I'm out with girlfriends or just with DH...and 30 is great when I'm out with my two kids and DH...so it really depends on your lifestyle! HTH! Good luck....either way, they're both awesome! :tup:

my lifestyle is more "out with the girlfriends/boyfriend" since i dont have kids. maybe i should just get both!:smile:

In the first pic, it looks a little big for your size, but the other three pics looks fine! Sorry, maybe it's my eyes! :weird: But I think you should get the 25 too, maybe in a different print! :graucho:

I would go with the 25. I'm short(only 5'4'') and have a small build. When I bought my Speedy I tried on the 30 and it looked huge on me, almost like luggage. So the 25 was just perfect for me.

Good luck!