i just bought my damier speedy 30....should i go back for the 25?! pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i have always planned on getting a 30, so i never thought i'd get stuck in the situation i am in now :sad:...25 vs. 30!

one lady at the boutique said the 25 looked nice on me "because us girls dont need to carry around a million things" haha, while a few others said get the 30 so i dont regret the 25's small size.

now that i'm home with the 30, i'm not sure :confused1: i keep thinking it looks too bulky on me, and that it may be too large to take out for dinner, shopping etc. i also only carry a cell, makeup bag, wallet, brush, and pens! i barely fill up the 30!

maybe i'm just going crazy :P 25 or 30?

Attached Files:

2. I think it looks great, not bulky at all.

3. keep the 30 FOR SURE!!!! 25 is way to small!!!!

4. Nooo, 30 looks great on you :tup:

congrats for your new Speedy.

5. I think it looks great on you! I personally have both the Damier Speedy 25 & 30 and use both them! 25 is great when I'm out with girlfriends or just with DH...and 30 is great when I'm out with my two kids and DH...so it really depends on your lifestyle! HTH! Good luck....either way, they're both awesome! :tup:

6. my lifestyle is more "out with the girlfriends/boyfriend" since i dont have kids. maybe i should just get both!:smile:

7. i had ur same dilemma and then i chose the 25 and it fits a million things...i never even fill it!!

8. In the first pic, it looks a little big for your size, but the other three pics looks fine! Sorry, maybe it's my eyes! :weird: But I think you should get the 25 too, maybe in a different print! :graucho:

9. I really like it on you...but if have the money to spend, by all means get the 25 too !!!

10. I would go with the 25. I'm short(only 5'4'') and have a small build. When I bought my Speedy I tried on the 30 and it looked huge on me, almost like luggage. So the 25 was just perfect for me.

Good luck!

11. This size is perfect on you, keep it!

12. It looks great on you, keep it! It's the perfect size, much easier to get in and out of!

You can always get a 25 in a different pattern, like the Mono or Damier Azur later on!

13. i'm the same height! hopefully i'll make a decision by tomorrow...leaning towards the 25 still..

14. I like the 25 more but the 30 doesn't look too big for you, from you pictures anyway.

15. I much prefer the 25!