I just bought my Christmas Gift!

JoV

Purses are my Passion
Oct 31, 2005
Went to Neiman Marcus with my Christmas money and walked out with a Hogan Fringed Shopper it's a beautiful camel color fringe and a deep chocolate brown leather acents! I am totally in love with it. (can't type right...to excited.)

It's the most expensive bag I've bought and paid cash so no surprises later in the month.

I crave the odd bags and this is perfect for me. (Today I have to get a digital camera to post pics of all my bags.)

Only now I'm addicted to NM's bags. They had Mink Fendi Spy and Balenciagia Le Dix in clear glass cubes in the store - like a museum. They were all so lovely, my daughter (who's 13) and I walked around just starring at them all.

JoV said:
Went to Neiman Marcus with my Christmas money and walked out with a Hogan Fringed Shopper it's a beautiful camel color fringe and a deep chocolate brown leather acents! I am totally in love with it. (can't type right...to excited.)

It's the most expensive bag I've bought and paid cash so no surprises later in the month.

I crave the odd bags and this is perfect for me. (Today I have to get a digital camera to post pics of all my bags.)

Only now I'm addicted to NM's bags. They had Mink Fendi Spy and Balenciagia Le Dix in clear glass cubes in the store - like a museum. They were all so lovely, my daughter (who's 13) and I walked around just starring at them all.

JMO but Those clear plastic cubes and the museum presentation is very pretentious and contributes to the consumer spending all that money.

I have THREE fringed Hogans! One of the first from about two/three years back in beige, a small shopper in black suede with silver trim and a large shopper in yellow suede with brown trim. Yeah, odd bags!

I always think they look like Yorkies! Love 'em!

Issmom said:
I always think they look like Yorkies! Love 'em!

They do look like little dogs! And I'm trying to post a picture - just waiting for my sister's camera. I took a pic with my phone, but it hasn't shown up in my email yet.

Thanks for kind encourgement everyone!

SuzyZ said:
JMO but Those clear plastic cubes and the museum presentation is very pretentious and contributes to the consumer spending all that money.

It may also be set up that way for security reasons...allows customers to examine from all sides, but without getting sticky fingers all over the merchandise (literally as well as figuratively). I wouldn't be surprised if they use some of the same security systems as in museums.

Here's my new bag. Sorry for the big fuzzy pic. I had to use my phone camera.

12-30-05_1028.jpg