I just bought my 1st prada......

Soapturtle

Apr 6, 2010
OMG! I just got it (in a blue dust bag?). No authentication card like the description claimed there would be. And the inside tag says Prada Milano on a small metal tag. I don't think it's authentic :sad:

newbie2prada

Feb 13, 2013
OMG! I just got it (in a blue dust bag?). No authentication card like the description claimed there would be. And the inside tag says Prada Milano on a small metal tag. I don't think it's authentic :sad:
Soapturtle,

Were you able to authenticate the bag? I have been checking out the Prada bags in Overstock.com and actually saw the bag that you bought. I didn't buy it because the size is larger than what I wanted.

Hope everything turns out ok. At the least they have a good return policy. Good Luck.

poopsie

How Sentimental
O.G.
Jan 14, 2009
Where the wild things are
Post your own photos in the Authenticate This Prada thread above.
So-called reputable online retailers have been known to sell fakes by the bucketful. Go to the Bal and Gucci forums and search for Bluefly They have had several instances of selling multiple very bad fakes and were removed by TPF as a trusted trading partner, although for some mysterious reason they have been reinstated.