I Just Bought It!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I've been wanting the Batignolles Horizontal for MONTHS now and today I went into Holt Renfrew with my friend (yikes!!). We went over to the Louis Vuitton counter and I thought I'd just show her the bag that I wanted and try it on to see how it looks and as soon as it was on my shoulder I just HAD to have it!!! :love:

So I bought the Batignolles Horizontal!!!! YAY!!!! :yahoo:

I've come back to the office now so I haven't had a chance to take any pictures yet but I'll take some tonight and post them!!

:heart::heart::heart:

2. Congrat's, cant wait to see pic's

3. :wlae: Congrats!!! :yahoo:

4. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!:yahoo:

5. yay, congrats!

6. Congrats!!!!!!!!! Yipppeeee....doesn't it feel so good to get a new handbag!!!

7. Yay! Congrats. That bag is the best!

8. great choice!!! i love this bag, it's the perfect every day bag, imo. i usually carry it to work, and it fits all my necessities, plus it's one stylish bag. i get compliments most often with this bag. =)

9. Congrats!!

10. Congrats!! nice bag...cant wait to see pics :smile:

11. Congrats, Kimm992! :yahoo: I like a girl who knows what she wants and takes the plunge right then and there!....that's a REAL purse loving woman! :tender:

12. Congrats!!

13. Congrats!! I love the BH!!! :love:

14. congratulations :smile:

15. Yipee! I love that bag. It's stylish and practical.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice