I just bought a vintage chanel...Pics

Thanks for all of you guys' compliments.

Bijouxlady & Margaritas : I usually searching in a consignment shop or 2nd hand shop. There are alot of 2nd hand shops that sell designer bags. Price of designer bags are keep increasing, and some of the bags are not even worth the price. Sometimes I am so guilty to spend so much to buy an it bag, so I find that buying from 2nd hand shop is less guilty. :smile: I bought this bag in a 2nd hand shop in Singapore. I am not sure is there any 2nd hand boutique in US or western country. But I find alot of them in Jakarta.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wat a pretty vintage bag! I love the bright blue color:tup::flowers:

Thanks for all of you guys' compliments.

Bijouxlady & Margaritas : I usually searching in a consignment shop or 2nd hand shop. There are alot of 2nd hand shops that sell designer bags. Price of designer bags are keep increasing, and some of the bags are not even worth the price. Sometimes I am so guilty to spend so much to buy an it bag, so I find that buying from 2nd hand shop is less guilty. :smile: I bought this bag in a 2nd hand shop in Singapore. I am not sure is there any 2nd hand boutique in US or western country. But I find alot of them in Jakarta.

WHERE? WHERE? WHERE?

I am visiting Singapore, Jakarta and KL in a month's time. Ohh... shopping..

MGDINOSAUR : I think you can try at The Attic Place in Far East Shopping Centre. I got this bag from there. I saw a couple of 2nd black flaps there.

Addicted Ali : Thanks so much for your compliment. I am blushed.