I just bought a rouge vif city from NM SF

NM-SF ships out FEDEX. got the confirmation no. today. will be here tomorrow - drats. need to get everyone out of the house for a bit, otherwise...dumdedumdum...my new purchase will be unveiled in an awkward way.

it's here - the dh took it a lot better than i thought he would. and, wow, i didn't know a city could hold so much. i will post pictures on tuesday.
Happy Labor Day Weekend, everyone.

Can't wait to see your pic's. I have a rouge courier coming from them NM SF as well. Mine should be here on Tuesday. Enjoy your city and your weekend.

Picture for you ladies - I will do an interior shot with all my books so you can see how much these bags held. Had I known, I would have never bought the work. The city is an outstanding bag.

Attachments

• bal rouge vif city.jpg
    bal rouge vif city.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 52
Congrats on your new bag!

As a teacher can I just say I would absolutely do cartwheels in the hall, down the street, and to my HOUSE if I was given a Bbag? Seriously, that would top off any other thing I could ever recieve in my career from a parent... I am thrilled when I get $10 gift certificates to the California Pizza Kitchen! That is very, very generous of you! :flowers:

TTucker said:
Congrats on your new bag!

As a teacher can I just say I would absolutely do cartwheels in the hall, down the street, and to my HOUSE if I was given a Bbag? Seriously, that would top off any other thing I could ever recieve in my career from a parent... I am thrilled when I get $10 gift certificates to the California Pizza Kitchen! That is very, very generous of you! :flowers:

Yeah, she was really happy. She is so great and has done lots of nice things for my eldest. She had admired the bag, so she seemed an obvious choice. And, of course, she can always sell it if she wants - i gave her all the paperwork.

Kathleen that is so cool of you to give the bag to a teacher! :heart:

I'm sorry the Work didn't "work" for you. But I'm glad you got that super hot rouge_vif City! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

well it was either that or sit in my closet. i am too afraid of ebay. after all, not so generous of me. :shame: i really like the size of the city and the strap makes all the difference.