I just bought a pair of Seven jeans (need help with the size)

LoVe23

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
Hello ladies,

My fixation of the month is jeans!! Since I bought a pair of Paige jeans I am now venturing out and found a pair of Seven jeans that I really like. I bought a pair of stretch bootcut jeans. (See attached pic)

Now comes the problem. The size I came home with is extremely snug. I showed the SA and she said it's perfect since these will stretch like crazy but more I try them on at home more I feel "uncomfortable" thinking that they may be too small. The thighs fit well but I really need to push in to button up. Is this indeed a right size?

Do I just need to stick to it and wear them until they will stretch to fit? Just how much do these really stretch?

Attachments

• seven.jpg
    seven.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 72
Maybe I should go home and wear them for a few hours and see how it fits. When you say they do stretch, how long does it usually take? And do they give in on the waist too?

I didn't notice my Paige jeans stretching out too much but the pair of 7 I got is actually a size smaller than Paige.

Do you usually get a size smaller in seven jeans?

I'll go home and do some lunges! haha. thank you!

Most seven jeans are 100% cotton which means they won't strech when you put them on (some other jeans have 1-3% lycra or spandex) but they will strech over time (as cotton does) but becareful with the dryer.
Even when things are pre-shruken the dryer can surprise you.

my sevens were one size smaller than i would normally wear. actually they were the same size as my paige jeans. because of the lycra they give a little. you want to make sure that you are comfortable. do squats etc. you also want to make sure that they do not give you a muffin top or camel toe:shame: (sorry but i see so many ladies walking around with jeans 2 sizes or even 3 too small and frankly it does not look appealing :amuse: ) they are great jeans. AG also makes good jeans too that flatter just about any figure. good luck and enjoy.:amuse:

doulosforhim said:
my sevens were one size smaller than i would normally wear. actually they were the same size as my paige jeans. because of the lycra they give a little. you want to make sure that you are comfortable. do squats etc. you also want to make sure that they do not give you a muffin top or camel toe:shame: (sorry but i see so many ladies walking around with jeans 2 sizes or even 3 too small and frankly it does not look appealing :amuse: ) they are great jeans. AG also makes good jeans too that flatter just about any figure. good luck and enjoy.:amuse:

muffin top i get (haha) but what's camel toe?