I just bought a new puppy, sooo...

Hey if you need another whole punched in there, my sa said he would do it to my belt I just got, so I would assume a collar should be no problem? or go to like a leather goods shop around your area that fixes coats and all that jazz and see, so that way its the same size as the other holes :smile:

OMG so cute, I really wanted to get this set for my dogs but the PM is still just way too big, I am hoping they come out with something smaller. I think your next purchased should be the LV dog carrier, I have two of them and just love it. Or if you don't want to spend a ton on adog bag, then I have few from Juicy and those to are just so cute. Juicy has so many different styles and colors available.

Hey if you need another whole punched in there, my sa said he would do it to my belt I just got, so I would assume a collar should be no problem? or go to like a leather goods shop around your area that fixes coats and all that jazz and see, so that way its the same size as the other holes :smile:

Oooh, okay thanks! I'm going to try Nordstrom's watch department and if that doesn't work, I'll go back to Louis Vuitton and see if they can do it for me. Thanks!