I just bought a lux line...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay so I went to Saks in Beverly Hills today and I was going to get the Lux Line black flap bag. I always carry big bags with me so I wasn't sure if it was going to be large enough. Then I saw that they had a Lux Line tote style bag in black. I don't know what the style is called but it does fit over my shoulder and it has a zipper on the top. I LOVE it. Has anyone seen this style before? I will try to post pics later.

2. sounds like the large Bowler{?}
    I can't wait to see!

3. Congratulations, Haute! Sounds as though you finally made a decision that was the right one for you.

4. Oh man I am soooo indecisive!!! I think the one I got is the shopper. Anyway I might exchange it for the flap bag tomorrow. I don't know. Pros and cons to both, you know??
    Thank you sooo much for all the help, girls!!!

5. ^ can we see pics?

6. A shopper in the Luxe?
    I'm DYING to see it!

7. I'd love to see pics!!!! Please?????

8. Congrats! I'm glad you love your new bag! :smile:

9. Oh I love that! This one the flap are sooooo different though, hard to compare.
    What are your needs?
    I prefer the flap because I love it's design, although my normal default is a large tote like this. I have it in metallic black and it's a beautiful color.

10. I say keep it, I love it :love:

11. I LOVE it!!!! Keep it!

12. I have it....and I love it..KEEP IT!!!! Its a great bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice