I just bought a Leigh with my pce

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got back from Coach today and put a Leigh and a Heritage stripe beauty case on hold until tomorrow. I was able to use my PCE to purchase the Leigh and was told I could use my PCE towards the old Legacy line. I am still undecided about the beauty case, but can always not take it. Also, they did not take my PCE card, maybe they will ask for it tomorrow. If not, can it be reused by someone else? If so, I will be happy to give it to someone. :yes:

2. WOW! My store was following the rules to a T. You are lucky!

3. I got a PCE yesterday. Maybe I can use it on a bag that is excluded: Hampton's Vintage, Legacy....hmmmm????

4. Yeaaay! I hope I didn't influence you by turning you towards Owl-Leighs. If you're not sure what I mean, please check my thread on asking if Leighs look a wee bit like chubby owls.

I am curious what colour and style Leigh you bought with your pce.

Take care,

5. Can't wait to see what color Leigh you get!! If you are unsure about the beauty case, another option is a framed wristlet (that's what I use). They are the same size as the large beauty cases but you can get in and out of them without taking it all the way out of your bag. Not sure if they have any in the boutiques right now though...