I just bought a Gustto Setela large tote!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you everyone! I love my bag! I've been carrying it around for a week now and I just found that the leather is very sensitive to water. Its been raining for a few days and I've realized that when water hits the leather it gets water spots until it dries off. Since I really don't want to carry my bag in a plastic bag whenever it rains, does anyone have any suggestions on how to keep the leather protect?

Can I just use shinning monkey? I use it on my Louis speedy and it worked great.
    Or should I leave it natural and just not carry it in the rain.

Help please!!
    Thanks!

2. ^Love this bag, the leather looks sooooooo nice enjoy. About the rain i wouldnt use it when it looks like it will rain/raining but thats just me, otherwise i use a water protector spray on bags i use in the rain but if you do, try it in a small place first just incase. Well thats what i do anyway hope this helps

3. I have that same Setela in sand - in fact, I just back from a business trip where I used it as my carry-on/computer bag/all purpose bag. I think it is a great bag.

4. What a pretty, yummy bag! LOVE the leather on Gusttos!