I just BIN something!!!

1. Today is my lazy day. Watching World Cup and Surfing the web. Just woke up from a nap and checked eBay without full conscious. :Push:

I saw one listing and just BIN it! :wtf: What do y'all think? I never think about getting a metellics but this one seems cute for coin purse. $210 isn't a bad price for gently used right? :sad:

2. Forget the pictures again....Yes, I'm still sleepy... :upsidedown:

balenciagabronzepouch_001.jpg balenciagabronzepouch_002.jpg balenciagabronzepouch_005.jpg balenciagabronzepouch_007.jpg
  3. whoa, i'm glad you posted pictures becuase for a split second i thought you bought a BAG for $210 and was scared it was fake! hahahaha.

your little metallic is so adorable! congrats!

4. I saw that and love it! Congratulations!

5. 0o0o0 cute!!!

6. So cute! And hot colour too! Congrats!!!

7. cute! $210 is an okay price for a coin purse.

8. That is beautiful!

9. Yeah, now that I come to think about it, it's just an okay price. :yes: It's around 30% off which is the same price as brand new one old at Harvey Nic. :Push: Oh well, I hope I like it IRL. :P

10. congrats luvpurse its gorgeous!!

11. very cute, luvpurse!

12. Gorgeous! Bronze is one of my fave B colors! :jammin:

13. luvpurse, congrats! very cute!

14. Totally awesome luvpurse! I have the sky blue coin purse and wish I had the pewter or bronze one like yours.. as the sky blue gets so dingy from rolling around in my bag :X

Btw, gorgeous icon, ain't Magenta just eye-popping :smile:

15. Very, very cute! I think you will love it when you get it! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice