I just adopted a Panda

floridalv

O.G.
Aug 15, 2006
After waiting for a phone call from the manager at my local Tampa LV that did not happen confirming a store transfer for a panda pouchette today I went ahead and ordered it from 866 vuitton. I wanted to use some gift cards and that is why I wanted them to get one it for me. I called the store tonight and the manager was not in today, got nervous so I called to see how many were left. On Fri. there were 20 and today there were 9 in inventory. Panic set it, my husband yelled "just get it" and they transferred me to the Houston store to buy it. I would be sick if I lost out on the panda while I had the chance. It should be here within a couple of days. I just made a cross my heart promise with my husband that I would not buy any purses for a year. How in the hell am I going to make it?

I do still have $275.00 in gift card money to use. I guess the extender and what else?

Well, I already have an agenda and a groom cles. I think the extender is around $110- i like the groom bandeau or the MC bandeau but I don't know if I will use it all that much. I wore a coach silk scarf knotted around my neck on Christmas eve and my husband was singing leaving on a jet plane and pretzels or peanut remarks all night long. I thought I looked cool.

Kathy- I have a mall gift certificate so I could not use it at 866. The 866 # transferred me to the Houston store and I bought it from them and they are going to ship it directly to my house. I just could not wait on my local Tampa store any longer to do a store transfer, I was too afraid there were not going to be any left my the time they got around to it.