I Joined A Website Looking For No String Sex

Hummm I vote a Chanel fake!! Just like the woman.:graucho:

Hmmm you say that, but I have heard rumours that suggest quite a number of these ladies could come from the upper class, wealthier end of society. Those that have a rich husband but have nothing to do all day except spend his money, go drinking with friends and have affairs, of which the husband is aware. I may be stereotyping here, but it is something not unknown in British society. Unfortunate as it is.

Hmmm you say that, but I have heard rumours that suggest quite a number of these ladies could come from the upper class, wealthier end of society. Those that have a rich husband but have nothing to do all day except spend his money, go drinking with friends and have affairs, of which the husband is aware. I may be stereotyping here, but it is something not unknown in British society. Unfortunate as it is.

And to that I say, What's Old is New. IOW didn't British aristocrats indulge in this type of activity in the 16,17,18th century as well? However I do believe it has trickled down to the common folks because with the internet they can.:Push: