I hope that everyone...

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
...that celebrates Thanksgiving enjoys the time with their families! Have a happy and healthy holiday :yes:
If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, enjoy the day with something else that you love.

Love to all my Coach homies! :lol: :heart:

The mods will probably shut this down as I didn't know we were supposed to post things like this in GD.
Oops! I only go in Coach, H and Chanel so I was only thinking about you ladies here!

:heart:

The mods will probably shut this down as I didn't know we were supposed to post things like this in GD.
Oops! I only go in Coach, H and Chanel so I was only thinking about you ladies here!

:heart:

I know. I really only post in Coach so I hate to post in GD for fear that my friends here on the Coach board won't see it. I wish we could have a sub-board under Coach for GD but I guess that would clog things up too much...

What if we said "Happy Thanksgiving" to eachother and said what purse we're going to use tomorrow. :graucho::rolleyes:

So, Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I'm bringing my Vachetta Ergo Tote!:winkiss:

I'm having Thanksgiving at home also.. but I'll have my large black sig Carly nearby... although not too near the food.. oh the horrors!!!! :wtf::sweatdrop::P

Happy Thanksgiving (and Black Friday!) to everyone who celebrates it!! :yahoo: