I hope my mom will like this *(PICS)*

breakfast lover

bag whisperer
Nov 13, 2006
I just got this bag for my mom as a Christmas present. This is actually the first thing I ever bought for my mom with my own money. With only $7/hr campus job, it took my awhile to save enough money to get this for her. This bag means a lot to me. :heart: I hope she likes it. If not, I'll use it instead. LOL. Do you think this bag is appropriate for someone who's 63? Let me know what you guys think!

gucci.jpg

That's me modeling with it even though I won't get to keep it. LOL.

bag.jpg

Omg, thats PERFECT for someone who's 63!!! Good choice, Im sure she will love it. And thats wonderful that you used your hard-earned money to buy your mommy such an appreciative gift. You are a wonderful daughter.

Very nice bag! The shape is very classic, IMO, and I'm sure your mom will love it... (I know what you mean too, I had a lousy paying side job once while in grad school, and saving up for a Chanel bag for my mom, because she spoils me rotten, took a damn long time haha).:smile:

-Minal

The only thing I can thing that she might not like, and I'm speaking as a 51 year old broad, is the size. We "senior ladies" like to travel light, so to speak. Now if she loves the size, you're home free.

Heck, you're home free just by the fact that you worked so hard and saved up for something this special for your mother. She's obviously a super mother: she turned out a great kid! :cutesy: