I hope I didn't make a mistake....(LV exchantge)

Jun 8, 2006
Yesterday, on impusle, I purchased the MM Neverfull, but then I got home and thought about all the other bags I could have instead. Not to diss the Neverfull, but I have the Speedy 35 and 30 and a Musette in mono. I also have huge bags (non-LV) that I use when I have a lot to carry and I didn't want another mono piece, but I toyed with getting the Montorgeuil, I could not make up my mind. I exchanged it for a Damier Azur Speedy 30, but I guess I really would like something other than brown. I have the dark brown Damier Speedy 30 which I wear a lot.

Now I am driving myself crazy, because now I think I want the other one. I tell myself that that' silly, because I have the Speedy 35, but love the shape of the Monty. And I know I can't exchange the other one, so I guess I better love the Damier Azur. (sigh)

The damier azur is gorgeous. If you aren't sure, take one home and think it over for a few days. That usually does the trick. If you don't want it, you can always go and return it. :smile:

Thanks for your input

My problem is I love both the Damier Azur and the Montorgeuil GM....the Neverfull would have been a waste for me, because I have other bags that fulfull that function nicely, among them a Speedy 35. The Damier was an exchange . I had returned the Neverfull. I don't think I can exchange that one for another. If money were no object, I would have very easily bought both.:lol: But like most mere mortals, I have to make a choice and also, was not sure if the Monty was a little more trendy? I have lots of mono and Damier (brown) pieces, needed something different now that warm weather will be coming.

If you don't have anything in the azur, then definitely go with the azur speedy. Great for the warm weather, and it's nice to have a variety of colors/patterns in your collection. Especially if you wear any blue colors - I love the azur for my blue outfits, as I never cared for the mono with navy blue (though with jeans I like it). The Neverfull will still be there for a later purchase and maybe by then you will even have a choice of azur, ebene, or the mono!