I hope I didn't make a mistake....(LV exchantge)

Jun 8, 2006
Yesterday, on impusle, I purchased the MM Neverfull, but then I got home and thought about all the other bags I could have instead. Not to diss the Neverfull, but I have the Speedy 35 and 30 and a Musette in mono. I also have huge bags (non-LV) that I use when I have a lot to carry and I didn't want another mono piece, but I toyed with getting the Montorgeuil, I could not make up my mind. I exchanged it for a Damier Azur Speedy 30, but I guess I really would like something other than brown. I have the dark brown Damier Speedy 30 which I wear a lot.

Now I am driving myself crazy, because now I think I want the other one. I tell myself that that' silly, because I have the Speedy 35, but love the shape of the Monty. And I know I can't exchange the other one, so I guess I better love the Damier Azur. (sigh)

xIcyBluex

I want it.
Jul 15, 2007
In my closet of bags!
The damier azur is gorgeous. If you aren't sure, take one home and think it over for a few days. That usually does the trick. If you don't want it, you can always go and return it. :smile:

mariah9999

Lovin' LV
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Purseville
I have the damier azur speedy 25 and I LOVE it! So gorgeous and different! I've only carried it 2 days and I've gotten SO many compliments!!!

ce1975

O.G.
Feb 1, 2008
Miami
Excellent choice!! The Damier azur is beautiful and now that the summer approaches it will be perfect!!!

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Maryland
The damier azur is a great spring and summer bag, but think it over. If you don't love it within a few days then exchange if for the montogueil.

Jun 8, 2006
Thanks for your input

My problem is I love both the Damier Azur and the Montorgeuil GM....the Neverfull would have been a waste for me, because I have other bags that fulfull that function nicely, among them a Speedy 35. The Damier was an exchange . I had returned the Neverfull. I don't think I can exchange that one for another. If money were no object, I would have very easily bought both.:lol: But like most mere mortals, I have to make a choice and also, was not sure if the Monty was a little more trendy? I have lots of mono and Damier (brown) pieces, needed something different now that warm weather will be coming.

buttons

Jul 9, 2006
If you don't have anything in the azur, then definitely go with the azur speedy. Great for the warm weather, and it's nice to have a variety of colors/patterns in your collection. Especially if you wear any blue colors - I love the azur for my blue outfits, as I never cared for the mono with navy blue (though with jeans I like it). The Neverfull will still be there for a later purchase and maybe by then you will even have a choice of azur, ebene, or the mono!