I honestly thought this would never happen! But it did!

I admired it so much that I decided it was time to put my initials on this lovely charm and make it mine forever.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409441664.000369.jpg
Sorry for the blurry photo. I'm still pretty excited!

I also got the Monogram in Red. I'm already starting my Christmas shopping and this will be a gift for my Niece. She got a Monogram Neverfull for her Graduation from College.

Now I'm on an Initial Monogram roll so I had her personalized Texas License Plates on hers. Her name is Christi Noelle because her Birthday is around Christmas. So I hot stamped C.NO on hers. (I think it's a funny take on "See no evil") which I think is so cute & positive. I hope she likes it. ❤️❤️❤️

I also got the Monogram in Red. I'm already starting my Christmas shopping and this will be a gift for my Niece. She got a Monogram Neverfull for her Graduation from College.

Now I'm on an Initial Monogram roll so I had her personalized Texas License Plates on hers. Her name is Christi Noelle because her Birthday is around Christmas. So I hot stamped C.NO on hers. (I think it's a funny take on "See no evil") which I think is so cute & positive. I hope she likes it. ❤️❤️❤️

I'm sure your niece feels like she has the best Aunt ever!! What a great gift that will be.