I hit the motherload of clearance finds today!!!

SunglassLove

Troublemaker!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2009
Not one... but TWO... BCBGMaxazria little black dresses...

for $15 a piece!! PLUS my employee discount!! :yahoo:

I tried just buying one but I couldn't help myself! I had to share here, since no one else (friends or family) understands what an amazing steal I got. My co-workers shared my joy with me though. :nuts:

Not one but TWO BCBGMaxazria little black dresses... for 15 bucks each! PLUS my employee discount!! :yahoo:

I'm soooo excited and no one around me understands, but I figure you ladies will! I liked them both and couldn't believe my eyes when I price checked them. When the second one rung the same price I thought my register was broken! LOL

(Mods: already posted a similar thread in another subforum by mistake, meant to post it here, so you guys can delete that one if you'd like)

I'll post pics tonight! I wore one of the dresses today with leggings and a red belt and got tons of compliments!

I work at Macy's... and there were LOTS more BCBG ringing up for the $15 mark today... shirts and sweaters mostly. A couple VERY happy customers left the store today! One bought a really great long cashmere-y sweater for $15.

Definately worth digging on the clearance racks if you guys go shopping there!