I hit the motherload of clearance finds today!!!

SunglassLove

Troublemaker!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2009
Chicago
Not one... but TWO... BCBGMaxazria little black dresses...

for $15 a piece!! PLUS my employee discount!! :yahoo:

I tried just buying one but I couldn't help myself! I had to share here, since no one else (friends or family) understands what an amazing steal I got. My co-workers shared my joy with me though. :nuts:

SunglassLove

Troublemaker!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2009
Chicago
Not one but TWO BCBGMaxazria little black dresses... for 15 bucks each! PLUS my employee discount!! :yahoo:

I'm soooo excited and no one around me understands, but I figure you ladies will! I liked them both and couldn't believe my eyes when I price checked them. When the second one rung the same price I thought my register was broken! LOL

(Mods: already posted a similar thread in another subforum by mistake, meant to post it here, so you guys can delete that one if you'd like)

SunglassLove

Troublemaker!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2009
Chicago
I'll post pics tonight! I wore one of the dresses today with leggings and a red belt and got tons of compliments!

I work at Macy's... and there were LOTS more BCBG ringing up for the $15 mark today... shirts and sweaters mostly. A couple VERY happy customers left the store today! One bought a really great long cashmere-y sweater for $15.

Definately worth digging on the clearance racks if you guys go shopping there!