I hit the BIN button!

Thanks everyone for sharing my excitement!

I've never seen this bag IRL - so it was quite a risk to take for me - but the colour combination just captivated me. I love pink - and I like how this bag has 2-3 shades of it - so it is not too "candy-coloured" (although candy bags are great too!).

Katev - it's good to read your post :biggrin: Makes me even more excited!

I had never seen the Kristin colorblock before but I spotted it in the clearance section at the outlet earlier this month. It was 50% off the MSRP plus another 20% off with the coupon and it was so gorgeous that I was really tempted. It is the prettiest color combination and shade of pink that I have ever seen on a bag! It just looked expensive, classy, beautiful, and unusual. I actually carried it around with me in the store for a long time, but I couldn't think of anything that I could wear it with or any occassion to wear it. I reluctantly put it back on the shelf but I still have lingering regrets. I am so glad that you got it - what a lovely gift! I am sure that you will treasure it for years!

iamtrulyblessed - I will definitely post modeling pics when I get it - I'm so curious to see how it looks in person - I like smaller bags myself - I have read that this is the size of a chanel jumbo flap ?