I hit my sales goal! Now I can reveal!

My Brand Spanking New Pink Pallas! I've been sitting with it in the box and bag for almost two weeks! I refused to open it until my sales quota was in. Luckily I hit with 10 days left in the month woohoo! Went to LV with my mom just to pick up a scarf and after watching her buy a Pallas, I was like I need one but I can wait... Then my SA showed me the pink and said there was only 50 left in the system and that it was limited edition. Ugh! I actually left the store and went home. Only to to return 2 hours later and buy it. I LVoe it so much!

Attachments

• c9571b34425baa48ff7dfaf0f03ecbd6.jpg
    c9571b34425baa48ff7dfaf0f03ecbd6.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 922
Reactions: BeBe2223
I really wanted a new bag charm to go on her. I was thinking the new insolence that's coming out or the whirlybird in Indian rose, but when I clipped on my mosaic i though it looked pretty good. What do you guys think? New charm or save the $$ for something else.

Attachments

• 059558b872d4c2ad629cffc4c28d4966.jpg
    059558b872d4c2ad629cffc4c28d4966.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 698
My Brand Spanking New Pink Pallas! I've been sitting with it in the box and bag for almost two weeks! I refused to open it until my sales quota was in. Luckily I hit with 10 days left in the month woohoo! Went to LV with my mom just to pick up a scarf and after watching her buy a Pallas, I was like I need one but I can wait... Then my SA showed me the pink and said there was only 50 left in the system and that it was limited edition. Ugh! I actually left the store and went home. Only to to return 2 hours later and buy it. I LVoe it so much!

That pink is TDF! :loveeyes: Congrats on your new Pallas and meeting your quota! Woohoo! :drinkup:

Gorgeous Pallas in pink, I like it better than mine in aurore!!!! Congrats on your sales goals! I know the pink Pallas pochettes were really limited too...I didn't know it was a seasonal color...

Absolutely stunning! Congratulations and thanks for sharing! :biggrin:

Save your $: I think your mosaic bag charm was made for the pink Pallas! Omg! :loveeyes:

Can you please show us a picture of the interior (pretty please!)? ;)