I hit handbag GOLD!

sea0fyears

I’m just here for a good time.
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I think this may be the best deal I've ever gotten! I know there are many posts on here about great deals everyone's found, but this is a first for me and I'm super excited. I was in marshall's yesterday looking for baby clothes (apparently I'm 'nesting') and took a stroll through the handbag section. There were a lot of red tag items, like $160 Dooney and Bourke bucket bags in the 'IT' prints for $79, but out of the corner of my eye I spied a brand I've never seen in my town before... a Diane Von Furstenberg lizard trim laptop bag for $15!! :nuts:

It still had all the original tags on it with a $200 MSRP. I've hidden it away like a squirrel until I decide what to do with it. I mean, sure, I could use it as a laptop bag but I don't work anymore in preparation for baby. Heck, for $15 I'll take my laptop out shopping now that I have a nice laptop bag! I thought about saving it for a gift, but I can't think of anyone who'll appreciate it as much as I do. I've attached a picture of the same bag but with red trim so everyone can see. The one I have is black with black trim.

Attachments

• DVFbag1.JPG
    DVFbag1.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 334